A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, April 28, 2008

Quadruple baby shower!


My friends, Lisa Foster and Robyn held a quadruple baby shower for us all during the same weeks Scott's family were in town for his commencement ceremony. It was a really busy week, but lots of fun! Marilee (who was in town this week) had a handsome little boy named Collin, and Danielle just had a beautiful little girl named Reagan. Kathleen is due a couple weeks before I am with a little girl who's going to be named Eva. Not only that, but after we opened presents Robyn announced that she's almost 12 weeks pregnant as well! So congrats to Robyn! It was fun to see everyone and share in our "pregnancy woes" together.




Thank you Lisa F. and Robyn for making this little get together happen.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad that you came! It turned out really fun. I have been enjoying my candy!(especially the sweedish fish!)lol It was fun to see all your pictures from the day!

Jewels said...

Ok, that cake? I LOVE it! So cute, I just may have to copy it sometime. You look so great! I know you never believe that when you're pregnant, but you really do - you little sauce pot!

Cathy said...

That's a lot of pregnant ladies in one room! How fun! I want to give you a baby present. How do you feel about skulls?