So the movie Iron Man came out this past week, which is getting pretty good reviews and since it's pretty much the first of the summer blockbusters released, if you go watch it you can catch the previews for two of the most anticipated blockbusters this summer.
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and The Dark Night.
The two of us have been discussing which movie will be better. So far its a tough decision.
On one hand, everybody loves Indy. He's a character much like Jason Bourne, James bond, etc. who has his own fan base and who is legendary in the eyes of many.
On the other, Batman Begins was a big deal for Batman fans and Christian Bale does a great job...also the buzz about Heath Ledger's performance is said to be equally impressive.
So below I've pasted the movie trailer for both and would like anyone with an opinion to watch and share what they think, and which movie they look most forward to seeing this summer.
Indiana Jones...(sorry about the subtitles)
The Dark Night
So what do you think? Which one seems like the cooler movie?
9 comments:
All I can say is that I watched Iron Man and I abosolutely LOVED IT! It was a great, clean, action packed movie and when it comes on DVD I will own it. I'm not a really big fan of Indiana Jones so I don't know how much I will like that. But I am way excited about Batman. I loved Batman Begins and I'm way excited about their next movie. If it's as good as Iron Man I will be very happy!
Cathy...I think Robert Downy Jr. is really underrated as an actor. I've always thought that he was an excellent actor in whatever role he played, so I knew he'd be a good Iron Man. I think that his addictions limited his career and that's why people don't know how good he is.
First off, Iron Man was freaking fantastic!!!! That being said I think I'm slightly more excited for Indy than Batman. Although I think Batman Begins was slightly better than Iron Man. :) I'm more excited for Indiana than Dark Night though because I enjoy Shia more than Heath (may the man rest in peace). I know they're both secondary characters but it still affects my vote. :) LOL!! I'm so excited for the movies this summer!!
You're right Rams...the supporting actors make a big difference and should be considered, and I agree when you say that Shia (or is it spelled Shea...I don't know) has a ton of talent. I love his acting skills, so it really is a tough competition. I guess it will all come down to who has the better script since both have such talented actors.
I'm not a Batman fan, so I would have to say Indy, I just hope it lives up to the past legend!
They are both going to be awesome! Kev and I have the Indiana series and watched them a couple months ago. I think it got us even more excited for the movie! We should go see it together. P.S. I noticed your baby countdown and I saw it was almost thirty days. I am so excited for you!
Indiana Jones by far. Batman should be good but C'MON you can't compare a flying rat to Dr. Jones. And Iron Man was surprisingly good.
Okay, so I can see how Indy is pretty legendary when it comes to childhood memories of awesome movies, but I'm really afraid for Harrison Ford's age difference since he last played Indy. As long as he can separate the Character from his life experiences as an older man now, I'll be good to watch. He's a talented enough actor that I have hope for that. Like you said Natalie, I hope it lives up to the past legend. I'm also still a little mad at Harrison Ford for leaving his wife to be with Calista Flockheart (Ally Mcbeal) but that's not Indy's fault as a character. Jannie...Batman may be a flying rat, but Christian Bale is the best looking Flying rat I've ever seen lol. The 16 year old girl in me has to acknowledge that.
Lisa...it would be fun to all go see it together. We'll have to plan something out. Yes I have 30 days left...but it's starting to feel like the longest 30 days ever. I hate being big, awkward, and unable to do stuff, I've never been good at feeling weak or helpless. It's not my style. (:
You have been tagged! ;) Go to my blog and answer the same questions in your blog.
Post a Comment