Crystal likes to have a water bottle at her side at all times like her mom, so that's why she's sleeping with a water bottle next to her mouth looking like a little drunk.


It's so funny how toddlers can fall asleep in weird places and positions. She's the best. Everything she does entertains us, and even though they call it the "terrible two's," her laugh, logic, conversation, playfulness, and beautiful spirit are ten times more wonderful than the meltdowns can be terrible. In the case of our little girl, the glass is more than half full regarding her age.
4 comments:
when is our next lunch date? It's your turn to buy :)
Crystal is so adorable! And it's great that she drinks a lot of water. I'm assuming since she carries her bottle with her. Thanks for your fabulous comments on my blog. In response to the photography class question: No, but I really want to! I found this girl who teaches a photography 101 class that I really want to take. I'm taking the Photoshop class now and I love it. If you are interested in taking it with me, let me know. I know it will be hard with baby #2 coming so soon. Here is her blog - http://nicolehill.blogspot.com - then click on the classes link. Or I can always teach you what I leaned ;)
What a sweet little drunkard. :) Seriously, that's an awesome picture. Like mother, like daughter. :) (water, not drunkenness).
We have a file in our computer dedicated to the pictures we have taken of Nicholas sleeping in strange places. It cracks me up!
Post a Comment