A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kids everywhere

I went to my friend Lisa Foster's house on Monday morning to see some of my high school pals. We all brought our kids. I brought Crystal, Lisa had her three kids, Kathleen had her two boys and Liz had her two boys as well. It was great to see Liz, who was visiting from Cali. All our little munchkins looked so cute running around together and sitting together on the couch. If you want better details of the experience, go see Lisa Foster's blog on my link list. I borrowed this picture from her blog because I forgot my camera. Aren't all our kids so cute?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun to see you and Crystal! I am glad that you liked the pictures. You guys need to come over more often. I really mean that!

Cathy said...

Wow!!! That's a lot of kids! This is an adorable picture. They all look like such angels!

natalie brady said...

What fun! How in the world did you get them all to sit on the couch together at the same time? That's amazing!

Liz said...

It was great to see you guys, Lisa! Thanks for letting me snap pictures of you and Crystal. You're both so very photogenic! :)