A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A week less to hang in there.

So instead of 7 weeks 3 days, it's now 6 weeks 4 days left because I'm getting induced a week early...hurray! So after looking at dates with my doctor, we decided that June 9th would be a great birthday for the little guy. I'm actually pretty relieved to know that he'll come sooner rather than later. My short little body doesn't like being pregnant very much.
However, we tried the same thing with Crystal (trying to induce a week early) and it didn't work cause she came 2 weeks early instead of one. Once again, my body couldn't handle waiting, so we'll see.
In the meantime I'm just hangin.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the picture! Very clever! I am glad that you have one week less to go. I am excited to see you on Saturday. It will be a lot of fun!

natalie brady said...

I would like to know where in the world you found your doctor? As ridiculously huge and uncomfortable I am in my pregnancies I have never had a doctor say they would enduce me early. I was due on the day of sam's finals and still all they would do was strip my membranes. LUCKY!!!!

Cordell and McCall said...

CONGRATS!!! Let us know!!

Liz said...

What an awesome picture. It gets the message across. :) I hope you survive the wait.

Ramsey said...

I'm so excited for you! June babies are the best. :)