Crystal likes the first ten minutes of the movie Dinosaur, by Disney. During those first ten minutes you follow this baby dinosaur egg that gets tossed around and finally hatches.
Last night she found an avocado I'd left out on the kitchen table and started screaming that there was a dinosaur egg on the table.
I tried to explain that it was a fruit that we eat with chips and tacos here at home, but she wouldn't have any of it. In her heart, she knew she had found her very own dinosaur egg.
She lugged it around with all her toys all day long, and the only way I could get it away from her is when she fell asleep.
On the plus side, she was very gentle with it, which gives me hopes that she'll be good with her little brother when he comes.
I love my little monkey.


9 comments:
that's so funny. She's so cute Lis...
I tagged ya. Go to my blog to see the rules
That is one of the funniest things Ive heard...I can only imagine how much she loves that little avocado..you may have to hold off from eating it for awhile!
Oh how sweet. She loves an avocado! You're right, there is hope that she'll be tender...but only if her little brother reminds her of a dinosaur egg. :) j/k!
That is the cutest thing I've ever heard. How sweet is she!
Lisa!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! It looks like you are doing so well, your little girl is so cute! I love the egg thing, how darling is that? My son did the same thing with an orange once, I think. Not so much that it was an egg, but he took it with him everywhere one day and had to take it to bed with him...ahhh, kids are great. I'd love for you to check my blog often, how great that we can keep in touch! So you're due in June - are you still going to try and make the reunion? We are looking at buying a home in PG - maybe we'll live close to each other! Congrats on having a new little boy soon - they are so much fun.
hey Lisa, Katy Pilch/Larsen here... I was so surprised to see that you found my Blog... cool, now we can keep in touch. talk to ya later... hey how do you get info about Timpview... is there a website or a blog or something, I would like to get info about the reunion!
I love it! She is such a creative little girl. Who would have thought that an avocado could be so much fun!
That is so cute!
Post a Comment