I'd like to thank Erin Forsloff, for introducing me to this sandwich while we were companions in the mission field. I had no idea that nearly 4 years later I'd crave them when I'd be pregnant with my second child. The blessings from the mission keep on giving and giving...

This is a great sandwich and gives me quick energy.
Don't knock it till you try it!
5 comments:
It looks good! My kids love peanut butter bannana sandwiches. I have never tried it with the honey! It sounds like a good thing to crave even for breakfast.
Hmmm...I've had peanut butter and banana, but not with honey. I'll have to try it. I'm always up for trying new things. As long as they aren't animals. :)
That is so funny!!!..I eat them every other day as well..I liked them before I was pregnant but I crave them even more now. I even got my skeptical husband addicted to them...he likes to eat one a few hours before he goes for a jog! and here I was thinking you taught me everything on the mission and I contributed nothing!
At least it's healthy! I think I told you about my peanut m&m's, I'd eat half a big bag of them for breakfast when I was pregnant with Nicholas!
That sounds SO good...I think I'm going to replace the honey with fudge...YES!
Post a Comment