Last Saturday I got together with two of my posse from the old days at UVSC. Paula and Leigh. Paula and I see each other every once in a while, but it had been around seven years since I'd seen Leigh. It was so much fun!
It made me miss some of the fun times, the food, folks, fun, dances, going to all night diners at the crack of dawn, break dancing, thinking we were the coolest people there, and of course, hanging out in the hall of flags and people watching. So here's a toast to the days when we were younger and much more careless:
As silly as we would get when we were together sometimes, our friendship went beyond the weekends, dances, and parties. The fact that we had just as much fun last week as we did back in the year 2000-2001, proves that we're still true pals!
This makes me want to get together with all of our girl clan...Happy, Kathy, and Natalie, I wish you were there! Maybe some time when we're all in town we can have a bigger reunion!
Thanks Leigh and Paula for a great afternoon!
Love these gals:
P.S. Leigh, I do have a picture with the three of us that Todd didn't come in and block. As soon as I can get my scanner working again I'll send it to you and Paula okay?




8 comments:
How fun! Gotta love good friends. That's how I feel about our Timpview gang! Friends are the best. :)
here here to a full blown reunion. and here's to another get together (ha, since you owe me lunch)
oh send those pics you took! oh and I totally want a pic of the three of us without Todd's booty ruining it!
That's hillarious....LOVE IT! HAHAHA you guys make me laugh
Hello Beautiful!!! How are you! I love your blog!! I was so excited to find you on Telisa's page! Keep me updated mand!
I wish I could be there too! I am coming out again in june, sam's sister is getting married, so maybe we can get together then?
Lisa, in one of the pictures I'm in we look like we are 15! How did we ever get asked out by college guys?... Maybe that was the reason! J/K. I love this post!
Leigh...was it Todd's booty? I didn't know if it was Todds or Brandons or Trevyns or who's. In the one I need to send you Light pops himself in trying to act erotic, but you can still see the three of us sitting above him. Those guys were nuts.
Natalie...June sounds great. Hopefully I won't be in Labor if we all get together then. We'll have to kidnap happy and make her come.
Cathy...I agree we look like kids in some of those pics. Shame on the old man pervs who would ask us out! lol.
I remember those days! You would always tell me your stories about what happened in the "hall of flags. It would be fun to see Happy again. I haven't seen her since your wedding.
Post a Comment