I am so excited for all of you! I love having a boy. Parker is actually my most mellow and easy going child. I was thinking that Cyrstal and your little boy will be about 2 1/2 years apart. Mckenna & Parker are exactly 2 1/2 years apart. Mckenna was always really sweet with Parker when he was born. She was old enough that she knew to be really careful with him. I was so glad to hear the news!
11 comments:
Congrats Lisa, now you'll have the perfect family. One boy and one girl!
How exciting!!! I'm SO GLAD. CONGRATS!!!
Yea!!!! Boys open a whole new world to your eyes, but they are fun!
That is sooooo great..now we get to go through all the "pee in the face" moments together!
Congratulations! We love boys! You're going to have such a cute little man and he will be so much fun for you guys.
Hooray!!!! How exciting! Congratulations!!! Oh, and good luck with the potty training!
Yohanna
I am so excited for all of you! I love having a boy. Parker is actually my most mellow and easy going child. I was thinking that Cyrstal and your little boy will be about 2 1/2 years apart. Mckenna & Parker are exactly 2 1/2 years apart. Mckenna was always really sweet with Parker when he was born. She was old enough that she knew to be really careful with him. I was so glad to hear the news!
Congratulations!!!
Tag you are it!! Check out my blog to see what that means. Have fun!!
HURRAY!! Boys are great! Just remember to point it down in the diaper so he doesn't pee all over himself. :) hahaha
Congrats!!!!! That is awsome!!!!
Post a Comment