A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good birthday

Yesterday was Lisa's birthday and as a very generous surprise, Scott bought her a new digital camera (since she was so upset about loosing her old one). Not only did he get her a new one, but it was a Canon powershot s5is, which is much nicer than the older one she originally had in the first place. Where he came up with the money out of nowhere remains a secret, but the universe is back in order now that Lisa has her camera back! What a nice husband!

We also went out to eat, and had went to the in laws house to sing happy birthday. The cake was Strawberry short cake, which is Lisa's favorite. So it was a good day.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!I am so glad that you got a new camera. It was the perfect Birthday present. It is cool because that is the exact camera that I got for Christmas. It really does a good job. I am still trying to figure stuff out with mine. It has so many options that are great. I have really been impressed with the Black/White photos.

Liz said...

Hooray! I caught a glimpse of some of the pictures you took in that slideshow of Crystal, but now I'll have to go back and take a closer look. Photography is so fun!

Paula-Adam said...

that's awesome! Now i'm Jelous and I want one too! I'll have to have Scott have a chat with Adam and see where he got it