A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, January 7, 2008

MY CAMERA!

Aargh! I left one of my purses under the sacrament bench at church last week and when I went back for it, it was gone. It's been over a week and I've checked with the lost and found, the bishops office, and the clerks office and nobody's seen it. There were some diapers and wet wipes, my brush, some somewhat pricey makeup and MY DIGITAL CAMERA!! I really hope it will turn up, but it could be lost for good. I really really hope someone wasn't so pathetic as to steal from the sacrament room at church. I'd like to give it the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best. Well...it looks like you'll be getting video clips instead of pictures on my blog for a while. I'm distraught over this.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be furiouse!!!!!! That stinks. I hope it turns up

Leigh said...

Lisa, of COURSE I remember you! I've been trying to find you over the years but have had no luck. How could I ever forget you?

I vote that we plan a reunion dinner with Paula. I would say call me on my cell (it's the same number from back then) but I'm guessing you don't have my number.

Shoot me an e-mail at leigh.dethman@gmail.com

SO great hearing from you!

Lisa said...

Lis, I am so sorry. I would be really frustrated too. Did the camera have all of Crystals birthday pictures on it? It is so frustrating because you can't replace things like that. I lost my scriptures at church in Connecticut. It was a big deal to me because it had all my markings and personal thoughts. It even had some pictures and notes that you sent me during Sunday School. I hope you can find it. Someone might have taken it home by mistake.

Liz said...

Dude, if someone stole that from church, they're really in bad shape when they die! Shame on them. I really hope you find it! I would die. My camera is an extension of my hand. :)

Telisa said...

Hi Lisa, sorry to hear about your camera. Hopefully it shows up. My mom had her purse stolen at church before! Hey, Danielle is inviting you to her baby shower that I'm doing on the 26th of this month. What is your address so I can send u an invitation? I think you sent it to me at Christmas but I forgot to write it down, sorry. Email it to me at
telisamurray@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Lisa/Scott said...

Oh yes Lisa...Crystal's birthday pictures were on it. I'm in the process of using some appropriate software to put some video of it on the blog before the week is out though, so you'll at least get her blowing out some candles.