A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Friday, January 25, 2008

Clip of Lisa's birthday

The camera wasn't available yet, so here's a one minute clip of Lisa opening her 3 favorite presents. She's kind of calm on camera because she's 5 months pregnant and doesn't particularly enjoy to be on film while pregnant. It's good to keep a record of these events no matter what though, so she agreed to have it posted.

Lisa turns 28 from Lisa on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

You look so cute!! I'm SO sorry that I haven't written in such a long time. Life has been NUTS! I miss you!

natalie brady said...

Happy Birthday! I'm jealous of the new camera... My birthday is coming up, maybe I should "accedentally" leave mine at church too!

Familia Forsloff said...

Happy Birthday, you look great! Let me know when you find out if your having a girl or boy!

Liz said...

Awesome. Great new camera! You look great at five months pregnant, too.