A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Playing with the features on my new camera

It's such a relief to be taking pictures again. Crystal loves be followed around during her adventures. I got pics of her trying on Uncle Matts boxing gloves, finding new places to hide and playing with blankets and stuffed animals. the only time I tried to make her pose was when she's holding the rose so I could play with the color features. Granted, you can do all the same stuff on photoshop, but it's pretty cool to have a camera that can do it for you and load onto the computer exactly like you want it to. I'm no photographer, (like the talented Liz) but it's pretty fun and addicting to play with all the fun things to do on this camera.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun for your new camera. The pictures you took are so cute! Now I want your camera.

Lisa said...

I love the ones of Crystal in her favorite blanket. I recognized it immediatley! What option on your camera did you use to get the rose red? Did you use the color accent feature?

Lisa/Scott said...

Yes Lisa, I used the color accent feature. Red, Yellow and Blue seem to show up the most prominently on it than any other colors so far, but I'm still figuring it out.

Liz said...

Those are some great pictures! I love the black and white pics with the red, red rose. Crystal is a doll, too. And you're hilarious...I'm not talented really...I just have an awesome camera and I'm figuring out Photoshop. With those two things, pretty much anyone can be a photographer these days! :) I can't wait to see more pictures from your new camera!

Lisa/Scott said...

You ARE talented Liz!!