A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Lazy

To keep her out of mischief, I let Crystal have her own little bowl of popcorn in her playpen while I got ready to go out. When I came back she had it balanced on her tummy and was laying on her back eating it like a lazy bum.


What a little Goof ball! She never ceases to amuse me.

5 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

That's SO funny. She's is just adorable.

Ramsey said...

She is so cute!

natalie brady said...

I can't belive she still lets you put er in the playpen! my kids hated it! I love the popcorn picture though it's very cute!

Lisa/Scott said...

I only let her watch her shows when she's in the playpen, so she likes to be in there because she knows that when she goes into the playpen she gets to watch Sesame street, pooh bear, Monster's inc, and her new favorite, shrek. I let her watch one show a day, and she gets to watch it in there with her blankets, so she does okay in there. She's getting big enough that it won't last too much longer though.

Liz said...

Oh brother! She's got relaxing down to an art, that girl! :) Crystal, you are a woman after my own heart. I love to just kick back with a bowl of popcorn and "shoot the breeze!" What a cutie!