A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Halloween decorating


Here is a Witch Lisa made with her mom during the priesthood session while the husbands were gone. We added a cape which we bought at Savers later on, but it's not in the picture. It's going to be the newest addition to the display in her parent's front yard. Isn't it nice and ugly?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love how your family decorates for the holidays. Your Halloween one is awesome. My half sister Kayley won't even go down the street anymore because she is so scared of the Dehoyas Halloween display. I laughed when I read your getting it all ready.

Liz said...

I can't tell if her eyes are the closed black slits or the open red things. :) I guess it could be either. Or, if it's really meant to be gruesome...maybe she has four eyes! :) That looks creepy...way to go! It'll be a success. :)