A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Pushing the limit
I told Crystal today that she was not allowed to get off the couch while I went to make her chocolate milk, because I didn't want her to take out all the toys I'd just put back into her box. She knows when I mean business and knew that I didn't want her off the couch until I got back at all. I explained to her that when I got back she could come off the couch all she wanted, but not until then. The problem is like all toddlers she gets bored fast, so instead of climbing off, she just found a more interesting way to sit on it....she took her pants off and climbed to the very top. When I came out she just waved at me. At least she's obedient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Creative little bugger, isn't she?! :) So cute!
That is too funny! LOL!
Post a Comment