A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another haircut


Okay, this is the last time I'm going to cut it for a while, I promise. I guess I just get bored so I mess with my hair a lot. I actually did it a while ago and forgot to post it for those who care, so here you go. As you can see, it's a couple inches shorter with some added highlights. I like it.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

all your haircuts are cute so more power to you. I just cut my hair too. It was really long for me(a little past my shoulders)

natalie brady said...

Hey! I don't thinks I've ever seen you with your hair that short before, but I really like it!

Liz said...

Ha ha ha...this is funny because I have another hair appointment on Wednesday to get my hair chopped again. I think it's what I do when I'm bored, too. I'm having them do highlights, too. I'm tired of dark (especially since it only enhances gray rather than hiding it). I think I'll have a go at hiding my premature aging with lighter hair. :)

Liz said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I think your hair is really cute! Do you like it short? I don't think I've ever seen you with short hair before this year. It looks great on you!

Lisa/Scott said...

I actually have had short hair, but it's been a long time...not since I was sixteen, and it grew back fast. My favorite thing about having short hair is that it's easier to wash. You use less shampoo and it drys a ton faster.