Welp, it's about that time. I am really not looking forward to this since I potty trained two of my brothers and my cousin when they were toddlers and it was horrible. Of course I was much much younger, so I'm hoping that it will be easier for me this time around. She's still pretty young though, so I'm not going to pressure her. POTTY ON DUDE!
9 comments:
Good luck...and that's all I have to say about that. :)
Thanks Liz. Actually so far, so good. She's already pooped in it all by herself.
That's awesome that she's catching on so quick. I can't wait till I get to do this with Emma....oh wait....I CAN...
That's awesome that she's catching on so quick. I can't wait till I get to do this with Emma....oh wait....I CAN...
Woo hoo! Go Crystal!
That little potty is so cute! I'm so scared about this part of motherhood!!
This should be a fun experience, make sure you let us know how that goes..ive always heard that there are a lot of fun stories that come from potty training!
Wow! I have never seen a potty like that before. It has a flush and everything. Where did you get that? I would like to know how it goes too. I had a horrible time with Kenna. It was a battle of her will and mine. She won and wasn't toilet trained until three and a half. It sounds like you are a pro at it. Can I hire you to help me potty train Parker?
Lisa...I got the potty chair at burlington coat factory. I liked it cause it looks like a real toilet. Just so everyone knows, I'm not going to fight her on this either. She's still in diapers and I'll praise her when she does it right, but I'm not going to stress myself out if she doesn't go in her toilet and I'm not going to stress her out either. I figure she'll catch on sooner or later and I'm here to encourage her along the way.
Post a Comment