A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...
Monday, June 25, 2007
Washington D.C.
We were here on Wednesday the 20th of June...but as vacations go, I haven't had time to update my blog untill now. Anyway this was pretty fun...we obviously did a lot a walking. We parked in a downtown garage which cost us 19 dollars for the whole day, which wasn't that bad considering it was free to visit all the sites. We especially liked the reflecting pool which was more beautiful in person, and a nice place to relax and be in the shade which was needed. The picture of the constitution came out pretty well considering that the room has to be dark and you can't use your flash on the camera...(it preserves the paper). I was sad that the declaration of independence didn't come out nicely, but oh well. Crystal was really good the whole time too, which I would be to if I got to lay back in the stroller all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You guys have been everywhere this summer. I love Washington D.C. I love all the historical sites. My favorite is the new WW2 memorial. Kev's sister lives in Maryland and so they took us there a few times. Looks like fun!
Your vacation looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Ben and I can go on one. :)
Awesome pictures. D.C. is cool! What's the picture with all the people in white in the background? Are those statues? Is it a memorial? Looks like you guys are having a great time! Can't wait for the next installment. :)
What a great trip you had..I havent been to D.C. since a school trip i went on when I was 13. Looks like you had a great time on the east coast..we have a trip planned in september with my parents. My Dad and Lane will be seeing 5 baseball games at some of those famous stadiums. Im hoping to see a Broadway play so I can think of those times we sang to Le Miserables.
love ya
Erin
Post a Comment