Okay, so Liz wanted me to post some of my old "looks" on here after my "tagged" post when I made a huge list of things I'll never wear again. So far all these pictures are just me at about 19 and 20 years old going through my many phases...I've misplaced my "ugly kid" photos, but when I find them I'll update this post and add them. In this slideshow you'll see wigs, crazy outfits, some outfits I don't wear anymore cause I'm endowed, and blond hair and bright colors. I can't believe I was brave enough to go out in public that way...


4 comments:
AWESOME! Those are great, Lisa! I can't wait to see the kid pictures, too. How fun. It looks to me like you created some great memories while wearing those outfits. :) Thanks for sharing.
OH MY GOSH....that's all I'm going to say.....
All I can say is those were good times. I don't regret wearing any of that wigs,tight shirts,etc. I know I won't wear it again though. We really did have so much fun!
Oh the memories! i don't regret it either, you have to live it up while you can!
Post a Comment