We heard that there were several shark sightings on the beach...and then we see this when we go out this morning. Poor little guy. All the same, if we're gonna run into sharks, I'd prefer they be dead ones.
That's it! Pack up and come home! Forget the beach! It's dangerous. I hate sharks...they're one of my biggest fears. Stay out of the water. :) Just get sun, go in the water up to your ankles, sit in the shallows and let your bum get wet...and let the sharks feed on the crazy surfers that go out WAY too far (in my opinion). :)
Yeah natalie, he was a little guy, but you're right, he was still pretty gross. I think he was just a little sandshark (which doesn't eat people...they don't even have teeth) the only reason why it freaked me out is cause it was my time of the month and a shark can smell a drop of blood from almost 2 miles away.
4 comments:
That's it! Pack up and come home! Forget the beach! It's dangerous. I hate sharks...they're one of my biggest fears. Stay out of the water. :) Just get sun, go in the water up to your ankles, sit in the shallows and let your bum get wet...and let the sharks feed on the crazy surfers that go out WAY too far (in my opinion). :)
That looks like a fish to me. Pretty scary.
it looks small in the picture, was it small in real life? still yucky though!
Yeah natalie, he was a little guy, but you're right, he was still pretty gross. I think he was just a little sandshark (which doesn't eat people...they don't even have teeth) the only reason why it freaked me out is cause it was my time of the month and a shark can smell a drop of blood from almost 2 miles away.
Post a Comment