A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Lisa's mission pictures

Okay, so I loved Paula's mission pictures on her blog and I told her about it being a good idea, and she said she'd love to see my mission pictures. There are alot, but this isn't even a third of them, and selecting favorite mission pictures was difficult since I love them like they were my children. You will notice that in some of my mission pictures my face looks chubbier...that's because it was chubbier. It seems that since then my face has sunken into my skull a little more with age; lol, I don't know if that's good or bad, but there it is. Also my hair is kind of red in some of them, and that's because I colored it while I was out there. My mission was diffrent than other missions, and you could get away with wearing "P-day" clothes a lot depending on the situation, and how politcs were in the country. Man, looking at these pictures makes me want to go back SOOO bad...I miss that time in my life sometimes. Anyway, for those who care, here is a beloved glimpse into the best mission in the world! (Bolivia, La Paz)

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

ohhhh!!! Those photos make me want to cry!

Liz said...

Ummmm...sunken is not the word I would use to describe your face. More like...gorgeous, oh and exotic. :) Thanks for sharing your mission pics. It reminds me of Chile a little bit. Especially all the litte latin people. :)

Paula-Adam said...

Those are SO cute and I'm glad you put them up! Thanks!

Lisa/Scott said...

Rams...I know what you mean...isn't it funny how when we were in Villa Adela dealing with some of the trials we had that we would look back one day and miss that time? It was so much fun. Makes me sad that all I have now is just some photos of some great memories. You were a great shopping partner while on the black market!hahahaha!

Liz...How come you're so nice? Thanks for making me feel good with your compliment. That gets you a thumbs up from heaven! (: