A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

East Coast Vacation Day 1: Long Beach Island

Well, the plane ride wasn't too terrible. Crystal decided to fall asleep a half hour before we boarded, then woke up just as we got on the plane. Then she cried because of the pressure in her ears for about a half hour...not our finest memory in life, nor our most dignified. Then the snacks came out, and she was happy again. Happy but restless. It was a bit of a challenge keeping her entertained though. After passing her back and forth, she got bored again, and bit Lisa in the shoulder, but no harm done. She decided to fall asleep again right when we landed...thanks Crystal! Hahaha! We landed in Philly at about 11pm and drove strait to the beach home, which took another 2 hours. We spent all of today at the beach, relaxing, getting a tan, and getting wet. So far, this vacation is a ton of fun. We really need this and it's great. Crystal was afraid of the beach at first, mostly because the water was pretty cold today and it freaked her out because we don't think she was expecting it to be so cold...but she had a great time in the sand, and she looks so cute in her little swimsuit!

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Enjoy it. Bytheway...Lisa, you look GREAT!

Lisa/Scott said...

Thanks Paula! I knew I was going to be photographed in a swimsuit, so I just didn't eat carbs for 2 weeks.

Lisa said...

I am so jealous that you are having fun at the beach everyday. Crystal looks darling in her swimsuit. Lisa you are looking awesome! I love you guys!