A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This guys amazing!

Anyone out there ever watch "So you think you can Dance?" If so did you see this guy last week?? Incredible. He's the best popper I've ever seen! (Paula, Leigh, Cathy...I KNOW you'll appreciate this from our early days at UVSC hanging out with "the breakdancing boys" and going to clubs with them to watch them dance...lol.) Good times people. Anyone who knows anything about break/pop dancing can tell you how amazing this is. Just watch:


Brings back a lot of memories, doesn't it Paula? lol.

7 comments:

Jewels said...

Turns out I'm not nearly as flexible as I need to be!

Leigh said...

that was sweet! totally brings me back to the old days.

Cathy said...

Holly Crap! This guy is awesome. I loved this video! Thanks Lisa!

Lisa said...

It brings back memories for me too. I remember Paula and Will breakdancing at all the dances. Paula was awesome at it!

Familia Forsloff said...

I loved him!!! We still have it saved on DVR so we can show everyone that comes over...but I dont think it tops our bolivian tap dancing!

Unknown said...

yes, yes, yes....lots of fun memories...HAHAHA Lis, remember when we all wore wigs at that UVSC dance and everyone thought we were SO AWESOME...hahaha...too many fun memories...awesome video!

Liz said...

Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow! I can't believe he went back that far and then even tucked his head under! I made Dan watch this with me right after I finished it. Insane!