that's weird. I'll double check it, but it should work. Maybe youtube didn't process it yet when you tried the first time cause it's working on both of my computers.
That is an awesome video! I love her little voice so much. She is just adorable. Way to go teaching her all that stuff. It's hilarious! Definitely not bad for a two-year-old. Not bad at all. And I love the bumb-pointing for "off sides." Too funny! Oh, and at the end when she's like, "Now gimme a cookie." Oh, I just laugh and laugh whenever I see Crystal in motion! She's so so so so so funny! :)
7 comments:
I tried to see the video but it didn't work. But I'm sure it would have been adorable!
that's weird. I'll double check it, but it should work. Maybe youtube didn't process it yet when you tried the first time cause it's working on both of my computers.
I have yet to meet her and I adore that little girl! She is so cute, I can hardly stand it.
That is an awesome video! I love her little voice so much. She is just adorable. Way to go teaching her all that stuff. It's hilarious! Definitely not bad for a two-year-old. Not bad at all. And I love the bumb-pointing for "off sides." Too funny! Oh, and at the end when she's like, "Now gimme a cookie." Oh, I just laugh and laugh whenever I see Crystal in motion! She's so so so so so funny! :)
She is darling!! Daddy is training her well. I don't even now half that stuff. It is amazing what you can get kids to do for a cookie.
Ok, Lis, we need to get Emma and Crystal together and start a football team or soccer...they would ROCK...
This is seriously cute lisa! She'll make a great cheerleader!
Post a Comment