A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged: Small glimpse in my life

20 years ago I...
1.Was 8 and a half years old
2.Was living in a town called Fetcham, In Great Britain, England.
3.Went to a private school where I had to wear a uniform very similar to the catholic school girl outfit, only in dark green.


10 Years ago I
...
1.Was not wearing Braces anymore
2.Was a senior in High school
3.Was offered to go on a trip to Santa Cruz, Bolivia for two months as a graduation present, which I happily accepted.

5 Years ago I...
1.Was a returned Missionary for almost 6 months (and still missing mission life).
2.Was cleaning teeth, taking x-rays of mouths and filling out paperwork everyday.
3.Loved going dancing on the weekends, (and eventually met my husband while doing so).

3 Years ago I...
1. Was married for only 5 months
2.Had finally learned that "The Hulk" at Universal Studios Islands of adventures in Florida, is my favorite roller coaster ride ever.
3.Would find out soon that I was already pregnant.

1 year ago I...
1.Was watching my year and a half year old learn to speak...(not knowing that once she did she would never ever stop again).
2. Went on a vacation to a Beach home on the East Coast, and saw Spamalot on Broadway in New York.
3.Went to see Spiderman 3 at the movies because we were so excited when it came out.

So far this year I have...
1.Survived most of another pregnancy, with a boy this time, and hope to go on a nice vacation in the fall when he's out and a few months old.
2.Begun the long process of potty training a my 2 year old, which I'm still working on.
3.Celebrated with Scott when after graduating he found a "real" job with "real" income, and continues to get "real" opportunities.

Yesterday I...
1. Was really happy because I wasn't in as much pain as the day before
2. Watched the season finale of "30 Rock" with Scott.
3. Decided to take a day off from housework and just rest, and loved the fact that Scott made dinner. (What a man!)

Today I...
1. Forgot to eat breakfast.
2. Finished reading another book. ("The Host" by Stephenie Meyer)
3. Went on a date with Scott since it's the weekend.

Tomorrow I will...
1. Sleep in
2. Not forget to pay the rent
3. Take a long bath before bed

In the next year, I plan on...
1. Living on the East Coast
2. Being mother to 2 kids instead of one
3. Being back in shape

Thanks Cathy...I really liked this one since I've never done it before, and I loved reading yours! You're grrreat!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow, I had no idea you lived in Great Britain. Awesome!

Jewels said...

Wow - you've done some rad stuff! I hope you had a fabulous Mothers Day!