A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lisa's been Tagged!

Okay Liz, I looked on your blog and you tagged me (: how fun! So I am answering your questions and I'm also going to tag some of my other blogger friends who may be reading this so I can see their responses...I'm tagging (in no particular order):
Paula
Erin
Ramsey
Natalie
If you don't want to do it or think it's dumb, that's okay...but if you do, than just copy and paste the questions and answer them in your own blog post:
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Well...at seventeen there's not THAT much to do...I was a junior in high school and all that mattered in the world was school and friends...and a certain athlete who's name I will not post because some embarrassing "things" should stay in the past. Hahaha! I helped direct and also performed in the high school fashion show that year...yes folks, sadly enough I was on the fashion team. lol. I also remember having said "I wish I could be seventeen forever...I don't ever want to grow up or my life to change." My father, to whom I said this to, told me that I'd change my mind someday, and boy was he right. I wasn't an idiot, but I was a teenager. Enough said.

2.What were you doing one year ago?

Learning how to live with a 5 month old. That was also the time I decided I was sick of our tiny appartment and we found the condo we live in now. Moving stunk, but it was really nice to be in a bigger place. Beyond that, I can't remember much.

3.Five Snacks You Enjoy:
Hmmm...I usually don't snack unless I skip a meal for some reason, but let me think...
-I love grapefruits...I peel them and eat them like oranges. It may gross some of
you out, but it's pure enjoyment for me.
-pamagranates.....totally spelled wrong I'm sure. I like them because they take me so long to eat and I like to eat them when I'm watching TV, it makes the show/move more enjoyable.
-Salt and Vinegar chips
-Corn nuts
-A really good piece of chocolate

4.Five Songs You Know All The Words To
-"Come on Eileen" (as sung by Save Ferris)
-"Calling all cars" by senses fail
-Almost any song by maroon 5
-"All the same" by sick puppies
-"Curse of Curves" by Cute Is What We Aim For
I just scrolled through my MP3 player and picked the first five songs I sing along to without skipping words. I love music; as a matter of fact I'm addicted to it, and it's the easiest way for me to memorize anything...(by adding music.)

5.Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire:
-Buy multiple homes in all the places I want to live or visit frequently
-Set up college and mission funds for all my kids
-Invest in some really good stock
-Set up an "Emergency" account in case I somehow lost the bulk of my money
-Buy cool toys (cars, boats, 4wheelers, jet skis, snowmobiles, etc.)

6.Five Bad Habits:
-I get grumpy when I'm hungry or tired
-I bite my nails
-I have a tendency hold off on doing laundry until I absolutely have to do it
-I stay up too late
-Not all the music I listen to is exactly wholesome

7.Five Things You Like Doing:
-Blogging
-Going on dates with Scott
-Playing with Crystal
-Almost anything I can do outside...(hiking, walking, fishing, camping etc.)
-kicking back and relaxing on the couch with a good movie

8.Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
-The series of leather pants I used to wear when I went dancing as a twenty year old.
I had black ones, red ones, even silver colored ones. I'm not proud of this.
-The "Men" shirts that I made with Lisa F, Janalee, Natalie, and Happy. They said "Men" on the front, and on the back they said "They draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me" I guess we were all a little bitter. lol. Once
again, I was twenty years old. I retired mine after my mission.
-I'm just going to include the rest of my dancing/party clothes when I was twenty...(it was a phase). These things include the sparkly shirts, the glitter makeup, THE FAMOUS PINK WIG, and all the other crazy stuff I used to wear with my girlfriends when we went dancing. Although we had a blast, those days are long gone.
-Flannel shirts with baggy jeans that were oh so popular in the early 90's
-I went through a 70's phase for a while, and I wore vests, bellbottoms, platforms,
etc. Yeah, I don't think I'll ever do that again. I think I was 17 at the time,
and some of the style from the seventies was making a small comeback where I lived...
also, this isn't an article of clothing, but I had blue stripes in my hair when I
graduated high school, and then I bleached them blonde for the summer. Then I dyed
all my hair blonde until I was 20. I will never be blonde again...or put stripes
in my hair for that matter.

9.Five Favorite Toys:
-Computer
-Digital Camera
-Plasma T.V.
-MP3 player...yes I know the ipod is the thing but I love my MP3 player more than any
ipod
-Treadmill
Okay so there you go...thanks for tagging me Liz, I loved reading yours and as many of you know, I enjoy doing these things. I hope I'll see these questions on some of the blogs of the girls I tagged, if not all of you. (:

6 comments:

Liz said...

Lots and lots of laughs! Oh man, your list of things you'll never wear again is hilarious. Now I want to see pictures. Put some on here. :) Thanks for playing. It's always fun to see what someone will answer to the same questions you were asked to answer. Everyone experiences the world differently and recognizing that only makes us more tolerant! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your responses.

Ramsey said...

LOL!!! I loved your answers!

Lisa/Scott said...

okay Liz, I'll indulge you with some pictures, but it may take a while cause I'm going to have to dig them up from some boxes I've stashed in the storage closet under the stairs. I figure if you were brave enough to post your old pictures on your blog I can do the same. (:

natalie brady said...

Ok, I'll put mine on when i get the chance, but i'm afraid the list of never wear again stuff will be pretty similar, since we did most of that together. it was fun at the time, but i'm glad it's over!

Lisa/Scott said...

yeah natalie, we wore a lot of the same stuff...but it would still be fun to see your answeres, and another point of view makes it more enjoyable...you're my second witness to my fashion stupidity! hahaha!

Liz said...

I'm patient. :) I'll be waiting.