A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Kissy kissy


Crystal likes to give us kisses all the time...if we're out of reach she'll kiss us on the knee from where she is, but she's a very affectonate and cuddly girl. We have seen her kiss her stuffed animals, and she has also asked us to kiss her stuffed animals at bedtime. She's even made two stuffed animals kiss eachother as well! Anyway today she grabbed one of her rubber ducks and went up to our wedding pictures on the table and pretended her duck was kissing our pictures. It amazes us that a 16 month old can already have that much to their imagination. She cracks us up when we see into her world sometimes.

3 comments:

Familia Forsloff said...

Thanks for your help with putting videos on the blog..it was way easy...Im a little addicted to blogging..Lane is a little worried but I just tell him "Its for our family and friends!"..anyway thanks for everything!
Erin

Liz said...

How fun! What a cute little girl. Hey, we missed you at Lisa's house after the blessing. Sorry to hear about Crystal's "accident." :) I'm hoping we can all plan a girl's night out one of these nights. I need a break! :)

Liz said...

Hey Lisa, how do you get your Google Videos to not have the "play again" bar across the middle after you've played it? And how do you get your videos to have a starting picture rather than a black box when your page downloads? If this doesn't make any sense, go to our blog and check out the latest video and you'll see what I mean. I like the way yours are. :)