A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Saturday, May 19, 2007

for kicks and giggles

Okay I started out by putting these on the side bar, but I don't think I want them there permanantly, so now I'm sticking them on as a post...they made us laugh pretty hard, they're obviously not that accurate, it depends on the angle, facial expresion etc. of the photo, and depending on the photo one of us would pop up as a different gender (one time crystal was a little Chinese man), lol. but it's just for fun.
http://www.myheritage.com

http://www.myheritage.com

http://www.myheritage.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lis, Oh my gosh we were laughing so hard with Adam. We did try it and in one of the pictures it said that Emma looked like mother Teresa...AHHAHAHA

Ramsey said...

hahaha!! I use that program all the time but I always end up being compared to people like Matthew Perry, Larry King, and Jack Osborne!! I guess I look like a guy... That or those man look very girlish. I think yours should have just said RACHEL MCADAMS - 100%