Here's a picture of my sister Denise, My mom, and me that we took last Sunday for Mother's day.. It was a good mothers day, we ate roasted duck for dinner with Asian noodles, Ceasar salad and baked potatoes. Being a mother has made me appreciate my mom all the more. I can't believe what a strong person she is; and how much I could learn from her example. Anyway it was mostly a day for relaxing and good food, which in itself is a great mothers day gift. Crystal wasn't available for the picture, but I'm also posting these pictures of her at the bottom. Just in time for mothers day she's learned the art of scribbling on paper; and chairs and walls and herself among other things, but it was really cute to watch how excited she would get just by learning something new. I guess that's the mother's day gift that keeps on giving.
Crystals First Picture!! Awwwwww.....how sweet! *sniff, sniff*
1 comment:
Oh the joy of coloring! Just the other day we had to clean up a green Soren after he found a highlighting pen and had a hay day with it. :) Cute picture of you, your sister, and your mom. I'm glad you had a relaxing day...probably the best mother's day gift, eh? :) Thanks for the tips on the side bar slide show, by the way. It worked!
Post a Comment