
I was at the dollar store getting some random stuff for a neighbors birthday party when Seth discreetly put a pair of spiderman goggles in the cart. When I asked him about it, he proceeded to beg with all his heart for them. So I figured why not, they were only a buck, and they make a great addition to his superhero attire collection.
Since spring is almost here we buzzed Seth's head. Unfortunately closer to his scalp he still has blond patches of hair that haven't turned brown yet so they look like bald spots, but oh well he's still cute and I don't have to worry about cutting his hair for another couple of weeks.
Anytime my kids laugh it makes all the stressful moments worth it. I'm in the process of writing a post about why I'm stressed out and why my responsibilities are making me a little crazy, but I took a break to post these happy moments because they cheered me up and I'll save the other post for later.
1 comment:
Seriously, your kids are stinkin' adorable! I love the suit on Jacob, love it! I wish we lived closer, I miss seeing you guys!
Post a Comment