Seth, Crystal, Jacob. Even Rob got it right. So stinking cute! We are getting excited about seeing you guys. I know its still kind of far away. I've been telling Reagan the kids are coming. Tonight at dinner we talked about Seth and what kinds of things he might like to do with him. We all agreed we need to have capes handy. He wants to know is Seth likes Transformers. Because he wants one. And maybe he figures he can convinve us to get it if Seth wants to play with it too. Nice idea!
3 comments:
Holy cow! Looks like triplets. Jacob and Crystal (2?) are clones.
Crystal 2, Seth 3, Jacob 1...am I right?
Seth, Crystal, Jacob. Even Rob got it right. So stinking cute! We are getting excited about seeing you guys. I know its still kind of far away. I've been telling Reagan the kids are coming. Tonight at dinner we talked about Seth and what kinds of things he might like to do with him. We all agreed we need to have capes handy. He wants to know is Seth likes Transformers. Because he wants one. And maybe he figures he can convinve us to get it if Seth wants to play with it too. Nice idea!
Post a Comment