A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Still Dancing

Despite the disaster my house is in this video I had to post this because you have to see how much fun it is having a toddler in the house. P.S. When nobody's looking I do it with her too. I can't help it.


Dancing daughter from Lisa on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Ramsey said...

LOL!!! IT'S YO GABBA GABBA! The funniest part of this whole thing is that I'm about to turn it on for Beckk :)

Paula-Adam said...

That's TOO CUTE

SLL said...

She is ADORABLE! I love her little giggles when she wiggles!

Familia Forsloff said...

I can never get enough of the dancing videos! I swear she is a mini you!

natalie brady said...

My boys love this show too, and I'm not sure why. The difference between your house and mine, is that at my house my boys sit and watch the people dance, and if I try to dance along, they tell me to stop!

Unknown said...

That is so cute