Seth is already a half a year old! The time has gone by twice as fast with him than when we had our first. We don't know why that is, maybe because we've done it once before, or maybe it's because such a happy kid so time flies when your with him. He's always smiling and ready to share his enthusiasm. Seriously, he's one of the happiest babies we've ever seen, again, we don't know why. So here's a quick clip we took of him yesterday to show you our happy little man.
6 comments:
I'm so glad that you are blogging again, I've missed you! For some reason this said that the video was no longer available, so I couldn't see it, but I'm sure it's adorable!
I love listening to him "talk" and laugh! How cute!It is hard to believe he is already six months! I think it goes by faster with your second because you are busy with two kids instead of just one.
Holy Crap! I can't believe you found me! My husband came home and said I had a surprise message on our blog. Happy day! It's funny though because I heard that your first baby was a boy and I thought you were already in PA. This is great because we are going to Utah for Christmas. My whole family lives up there now-in the SLC area. We can totally come see you if you want. Let me know.
And your kids are adorable! And you are still the beautiful Lisa I remember! I'm glad you found me.
I can't believe it's been 6 months!!! Holy Cow! Where has time gone! I hope I get to see you and meet your kids sometime. Let's find out when Paula is coming down and go to lunch!
I've loved looking over your blog! What a cute little family you have. It was so fun visiting with you today. Crystal is SO SMART!!! Not to mention incredibly adorable. Thanks for letting us stop by for awhile. I love your blog and all your cute videos and slides... how fun!
So, here's my email: jordanandariana@gmail.com
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment