A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My daughter the spazz

My daughter is just as nuts as I am.
She sings and dances all over the house, and it's second nature to hear her singing as background noise all day long.
Last night when I was making her bedtime chocolate milk, she was singing and dancing in the kitchen while she waited, and instead of just tuning it out like I usually do, (because she does it all day everyday), it occurred to me that I would really miss her little songs and dances when she would grow out of them. She's a funny kid, and I love my little nutbar. So I busted out the camera and took a tiny clip of what she does all day long for the rest of you to enjoy. Note that she finishes her musical numbers with the word "Yeeah!" at the end...

5 comments:

Liz said...

Oh that is just awesome! She's so hilarious and darling and I just want to squish her in a huge bear hug. How fun! I'm glad you busted out your camera and decided to share the comedy with the rest of us. She's destined for the stage, I think. :)

Cathy said...

That is so cute! There is talent there! I think that one day she'll be famous.

Lisa said...

Lis, did you teach her those moves! I wonder why she is a spazz... I miss the days when we were crazy all the time! Any news on the house??

natalie brady said...

Crystal's got the MOVES! I love it! I know what you mean, Nicholas is always singing everywhere we go, and I kinda tune it out most of the time. it's kind of nice though because I always know where he is!

Katy Truman said...

Your kids are getting so big already. Crystal sounds like she is just the best big sister ever. Glad you guys are doing well!!