A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Memories

You can write one for Lisa or Scott.

1: As a comment on our blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew one of us a little or a lot, anything you can remember!
2: Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see how many people have memories of you and its always fun to bring them back.

**If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, leave a memory anyways!!

8 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

HAHAHA...memories...well, ofcourse the hall of flags at UVSC, the dance that we decided to wear wigs...OH that was TOO FUN! All of the many dances, breakdancing, drives to SLC Trolley Square, group dates...when I think of Lisa I just get a smile on my face...WAY too many fun memories that I will remember FOREVER. Lisa, you truly have been a great example and friend..LOVE YOU Paula

Nikki said...

Hey Lisa, it's me Nikki (Allred) Dopp. Remember when we made that time capsule thing and buried it in your yard? Haha. Me, you and Emily. Also, remember all the surprise birthday parties? And the 50/20? Sleeping in the tent in your backyard. And your brother stealing my feminine products. Wow, there are a million. You are such a fun girl!

Ramsey said...

I Have so many good memories of you Lees! Like when we'd make your family the crazy tapes and I'd beg for cereal or when I'd march around the apartment singing songs like You're A Grand Ol Flag. LOL!! I also quite enjoyed our shopping trips down in the city (Weavers spiderman mask! LOL!) and eating sardines from a can so we wouldn't starve because our Pensionista made the worst food ever. LOL!!

Don&Stacy&Boys said...

Lisa, I can't see the writing on your blog using the color font you have. Maybe it is just my computer. Anyway, I see from the other comments that this is about memories. Lets see. Listening to the Beatles with you and your siblings in the basement of your house. Chasing your rabbit Fee fee around in the backyard. Eating your mom's yummy spanish rice. And that you have the best cereals cause they had sugar in them. My mom never let us have sugar cereal we were limited to cheerios and grape nuts...which of course made sleeping over at your house the best.

natalie brady said...

Wow! There are so many to choose from...Some of may favorites are when we went camping and I woke you up in the middle of the night to go pee with me, and we were freezing and there was no bathroom! The rotten pumpkin idea. "The tars are swinkiling". Early morning temple trips. "Ode to oatmeal". "Just looking." The awesomest much and mingles ever! Pushing chairs...the list goes on and on! I love you!

Spencer Davis said...

Here is a good one...Scott, do you remember that time we snuck out of our pension and hit that hot smokin' disco in Coquimbo. There were some red hot chilenas there and there were diggin you big time.

My second favorite memory... Those long walks home on P-day eve from Punta Mira and sharing our pathetic pre-mission dating stories with eachother.

Lisa said...

Ahhh the memories!!All the crazy dancing nights being the hottest girls around. Fun group dates in high school. I can't leave out when we tipped my family suburban on its side. Youth conference when we we shredded our pants because we couldn't wear shorts. Eating ramen noodles and fried bananas at your house during lunch break. Sleepovers at your house with your giant stuffed bear. Reading your journal together and laughing at the "Dave" stories. Our Beatle music videos. Sneaking out of your house through the back door in the middle of the night. Swimming in my pool and playing twenty questions. Seeing you get drunk off of apple cider. Laughing so hard that we cried. Talking for hours on the front porch of your apartment. I could go on forever. I love you Lis!! We will be the bubble Lisa's forever!!

Katy Truman said...

Lisa you were always fun to hang out with. We went to a lot of fun dances together and we have laughed a lot toghether.