So, because we don't get to see many pictures of the little guy, I keep forgetting that you are a mom of two now!! Holy cow! :) So, how's it going? He's darling, by the way. Are you surviving two? Have you made it out of the house yet? :) It took me a while, but I'm also a home body.
Liz, I'm a homebody too, but Scott makes me get out of the house and experience the world whether I like it or not. I'm always thankful for it once I get out though. I'm slowly forming a routine with the two of them. I love having two though, I really do.
9 comments:
So, because we don't get to see many pictures of the little guy, I keep forgetting that you are a mom of two now!! Holy cow! :) So, how's it going? He's darling, by the way. Are you surviving two? Have you made it out of the house yet? :) It took me a while, but I'm also a home body.
Liz, I'm a homebody too, but Scott makes me get out of the house and experience the world whether I like it or not. I'm always thankful for it once I get out though. I'm slowly forming a routine with the two of them. I love having two though, I really do.
Wow, Lisa! What a cute pair of kids! And Seth looks so strong...he's practically sitting up on his own! I love the picture of the two holding hands!
I can't get over how cute your kids are. I really want to meet them in person some time. Let's plan a get together when you're feeling up to it.
Very cute pictures! Seth is already looking so grown up sitting next to Crystal. You can tell she is such a sweet sister to him.
What great pictures you take..im still trying to time the pictures right..its tough with unpredictable babies!
Oh my goodness, your kids are adorable! I love that first picture of Seth sleeping. What a cutie!!
So cute!
Your kids are adorable. Your little guy is growing so fast. He looks so grown up sitting in a chair next to his sister. Cute cute.
Post a Comment