Scott's family has been in town for Seth's baby blessing. It was awesome to have them. After they left, Crystal thanked Heavenly Father in her prayers that night for "Pops and Grandma Itri."
Here she is with Margie enjoying Seth together in the rocking chair:
We had a great Pioneer day, which we spent with Megan's family. Crystal had her first experience playing with sparklers. Yes, I know, 2 and a half is a long wait to let her experience this, but what can I say, I'm an overprotective mom:
The power went out, so we all hung out outside in the dark and talked a lot.
The next day Lisa's cousin, Oscar got married and we went to the reception at The Riverside Country Club. Lisa's dad performed the ring ceremony, and did a great job.
The food was absolutely delicious, and we enjoyed some good latino dancing. Crystal had a blast, as she enjoyed the dancing the most:
On Sunday we blessed Seth. (I will post pictures of those later). Scott gave him a beautiful blessing, and it was great to see family and friends there. It was a fun week and it was more special because we got to spend it with family.
1 comment:
It was great seeing you guys on Sunday! I was so happy that I got to hold Seth. He is such a handsome little guy. It was funny seeing the movie of Crystal dancing. I liked the part where she was laying on the floor.
Post a Comment