It's really hard (at least for me) to catch a newborn smile on camera since they just randomly appear, and usually when their asleep, but look people, he has dimples!! (Sorry it's a little blurry...I had to be quick to push the button)

You can't see his dimples in this one, but he's still one handsome little man:

I freakin love this kid!
8 comments:
Oh my gosh! that is one of the cutest newborn pictures I have ever seen! I love the dimples!
He's so cute! That first picture makes me want to snuggle him!
Congratulations!!! I haven't blogged for a while so I had not seen your posts! I can't believe you had your baby! Seth is gorgeous!!! I just can't believe it!
He is adorable! I love the dimples. He definitley gets those from you Lis. In these last two photos I think that he looks like your brother Matt!
He is darling. I can see why you "freakin' love him!" :)
Lisa...that's funny you think he looks like Matt. My parents actually thinks he looks like Mike when Mike was a newborn. I can see a lot of deHoyos in him, but I also see a lot of Itri there too, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Hey Lisa your little boy is adorable. How are you feeling? I'm glad the delivery and everything went well. Boys are fun! Glad you got your little boy.
Lisa, congrats on your new baby boy! He is adorable. Good luck with adjusting to two. Hope you get feeling back to normal soon! I take it you didn't make it to the reunion? Me either, but McCall says it was fun. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment