A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chillin in the "tanning" bed


Well for the second time in a row, we have a case of Jaundice. Since Scott and I have conflicting blood types and our little munchkins always end up with his blood type, they end up with Jaundice, and have to stay in the lights in the hospital, AND we always end up having to bring a billibed home for him to continue treatment out of the hospital. On the plus side, he's doing great, and improving much faster than Crystal did, and he's handling the bed really well. On the downside, it's affecting his sleeping patterns, which Mom and Dad have to suffer for. Oh well. He's still cute.

4 comments:

Liz said...

He's just getting a jump start on tanning! He'll be one hot babe when he's done. :) Sweet little guy!

Jewels said...

Lisa! He is SO CUTE! Stop it, I'm totally baby hungry now. How are you feeling? I felt that I healed much faster the second time around. Your body sort of knows how to deal with the 'shock' of childbirth and it seems to bounce back faster. Seriously - he is so cute. Congratulations!!!

natalie brady said...

Oh! what a sweet little guy! let me know when you are up to hanging out, I'll be here until july 9th.

Lisa said...

I am sorry that you have to go through that again. His jaundice doesn't look too bad. Hopefully he will get on a schedule so you can get some sleep. Hang in there. He is still as cute as can be!