A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Angry Crystal

I was on the phone with my friend Paula and was telling her that even though Crystal can get excited, angry, and hyper often and in extremes, that she usually backs down with a verbal warning. This video is a classic example. Scott and I told her she's not allowed to play with anything on the entertainment center and she got angry and yelled at us, but like always, began to back down when we told her not to be mad. Also, just so you're aware, we gave her a big hug after she showed that she was sorry/sad. The other reason why I posted this is because I think it's hillarious when she's angry.

6 comments:

Liz said...

How cute! She's so funny. I love how she just curls up in defeat at the end. It's like she's exasperated that she's not allowed to be mad. :) What a cutie. You guys are great parents! I wouldn't doubt that for a second!

Ramsey said...

She's so cute! I love that she just gives up at the end. hahaha!

Lisa said...

I loved every minute of it. I knew I had to turn the volume on for this one. She is almost two and it shows. I recoginize it very well. It is good in the end she actually listens to you. My five year old wont't listen to a thing I say. Crytal is going to love seeing that on video when she is older.

tinybubbles said...

Very very cute! I bet you can't stay mad at her for very long at all! What a sweetie!

Kim said...

Hey Lisa!

This is Kim Morrison Barlow. I got your blog info from Yohanna. Your daughter, Crystal is beautiful. It is fun to see your blog. I was wondering if I could get your email and other info for the 10 year reunion. email me at kimberlykbarlow@gmail.com

Thanks! kim

natalie brady said...

Isn't it the worst when you try to be stern, but end up laughing at them either becuase of what they did, or how they react? Kids are so funny!