All together, the expedition was a success and even though the ones with big teeth make her nervous, she likes dinosaurs. She even has toy dinosaurs that she plays with at home now.
You guys are the greatest parents. I probably wouldn't even thought of trying to help conquer the fear. It looks like you had fun at the Museum. I went once a long time ago. I think I will follow your lead and go again. I am impessed at all the fun stuff you go and do with Crystal. They are good ideas for me.
1 comment:
You guys are the greatest parents. I probably wouldn't even thought of trying to help conquer the fear. It looks like you had fun at the Museum. I went once a long time ago. I think I will follow your lead and go again. I am impessed at all the fun stuff you go and do with Crystal. They are good ideas for me.
Post a Comment