A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dinosaurs

One night, we were watching Night at the Museum at home when Crystal noticed the part where the big skeleton of the T-rex came to life. It terrified her, and she then developed a fear of anything dinosaur.
She usually overcomes her fears when we let her see up close how something works and how harmless it really is. For example, when she was younger she was afraid of the vacuum until we showed her how it worked and let her touch it.
Well, it just so happens that the worlds largest Dinosaur museum was only 10 minutes away at Thanksgiving point, so we took her there yesterday to check it out.
She really enjoyed some dinosaurs...


and was still afraid of others.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I"m so excited you found me. How is life treating you? Your daughter is so cute. I LOVE your Office clips. That is the best show.

natalie brady said...

I love the dinosaur museum at thanks giving point!
we took nicholas there while we were in utah. It was to much fun! He was afraid of the big dinosaurs too, but he loved the rest.

Liz said...

Dude, I don't blame her! I'm afraid of the dinosaur in that movie. :) At least until he starts showing his canine tendencies. I thought of showing that movie to Soren, but then I figured he might be scared of the dinosaur. Guess I was right. :) j/k! Those pictures are priceless. I love that she's thoroughly enjoying some of the dinosaurs, but when you show her teeth, Crystal knows just what to do...hide in Daddy. :)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Liz said...

Hey! I need more posts. Do you realize it's been 11 days since your last update!?! I'm sure tons of fun and interesting stuff has happened in the last 11 days! That's stuff that Liz, here, likes to hear about. :) Interesting Portuguese comment, by the way. Hope all is well!