

Scott's brother, Todd, got married yesterday and we had the opportunity to celebrate with all of the Itri family and meet the bride Megan's family as well.
Megan looked beautiful and it was a great day from start to finish.
It was a lot of fun too have everybody get together. In between the luncheon and the reception a bunch of us went bowling together to pass the time. (That's why you'll see some bowling photos in the sildeshow). Maybe it's an Italian thing, or maybe because it's male dominated, but it's always fun when the Itri's spend time together.
THE ITRI MAFIA


4 comments:
Your family is so adorable!
OH my gosh..Crystal looks BEAUTIFUL in her dress and her CUTE hat. Where did you get that? VERY CUTE!
I love the picture labeled Scotts enthusiasm. It's a classic. It sounds like it was a beautiful wedding. Where was the reception at? It kind of looks like La Caille.
Paula...I got the hat at kid to kid in provo...you can find some really nice stuff there that's cheap and barely used at all.
Lisa...I think all husbands have that face sometimes, I don't get it, but it makes me laugh. The reception was actually at the Sun River Gardens on state street. They decorated it to look really pretty.
Post a Comment