A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Thursday, August 9, 2007

A little update...

So it's been a little while, but thats because our family room computer got a virus this week, and crashed...after messing with it all week and trying to save it, (but still with no luck,) we're using the laptop. We're still fighting it though, we don't cave easily. Anyway, here's a little bit of what we've been up to...
Scott finished this semester of summer school with his ridiculously strict teacher who made him write 10 pages a week, and is taking a 2 week break before fall semester. It looks like he will graduate in December. Yay!!! After that he can get a better job and we will be able to afford some stuff.
Lisa got a haircut. It's now above the shoulders and she has bangs. She was hungry for a change of some kind, so she did it to her hair. Lisa loves change.
The Bourne Ultimatum is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Lisa and Scott give it a HUGE two thumbs up. Probably the best movie of the summer in our opinion. Jason Bourne is for Americans what James Bond is for the Brits. Long live Jason Bourne!

Here is what Crystal's been doing:

Eating her vegetables



Looking cute for church



Pouting when she doesn't get her way


Taking naps with Daddy


Playing in the kiddie pool


We also went and hung out at Bridalveil falls, Crystal loved soaking her feet in the freezing water...







Anyway, life is good and all is well.

4 comments:

Ramsey said...

I LOVE these photos! I can't wait until Beck is this age.

Paula-Adam said...

Lis, you need to put a picture of yourself with your new hair cut! and bytheway...we LOVED the Bourne Ultimatum OH MY GOSH, it was AWESOME!

Ramsey said...

I forgot to add that I need a picture of your new haircut!!

Liz said...

Dan wants to see the Bourne Ultimatum. Geez, any time I need a good movie or television review, I think I'll just stop by the Itri blog. :) You guys have already got us hooked on Man vs. Wild! We love it.

Crystal is adorable...as usual. :) I love seeing her pictures. I especially love the picture of her taking a nap with Daddy. It's precious!