A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Friday, August 10, 2007

Haircut

This glorified mugshot is dediated to Paula and Ramsey, who requested a visual of my haircut.





Nothing too glamorous, just a haircut.

7 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

VERY VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramsey said...

So cute! I love the change!!

Liz said...

Oooo, bangs. Were you worried at all? I love them, by the way, I just think I would have trembled all the way through the cut until I knew they looked okay. I love your hair! I want a cute hair cut. I've been meaning to get one for a long time, I just can't seem to get two minutes to myself during the day. :) Maybe I'll drag your picture to the salon with me and have them cut my hair like yours. It's really cute! :)

Lisa/Scott said...

Thanks guys! Liz...I wasn't worried at all; I can be pretty impulsive sometimes. Oddly enough, I had a dream 2 nights before that I had my hair cut that way, and I woke up wanting it after that. I guess I don't care cause hair always grows back.

Lisa said...

Lis, I love the haircut. You look beautiful as always. Where do you get your haircut?

Lisa/Scott said...

Aww...thanks Lis! I go to the "Image Maker" salon on state street in orem. It's in the little office area labeled "Wasatch Square." Have you seen it? It's the same place I got my hair extensions 4 years ago, and I loved the job they did on those, (cause some extensions can look pretty shotty if the person putting them in doesn't know what they're doing). They only hire professionals there so they've never disappointed me. They do hair, nails, permanent makeup, (which I'm thinking about getting for Christmas) and eyelash extensions. The cut was 20 bucks, but I also tinted it a little darker, and the tint cost me 50 bucks, so all together it was 70 dollars.

natalie brady said...

Hey! I'm back and blogging finally! It was so good to see you! I love your new haircut, it looks great!