A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We're going on vacation!

We've just made some final plans for our vacation in June. In seven weeks Scott, Lisa, Crystal, and Lisa's sister Denise, are going to spend time with Scotts family on the East Coast. We will be spending most of our time in a beachouse on long island and enjoying the beach, however we will be spending time in in Scott's hometown in philly; D.C., Atlantic City, and of Course New York. We've already purchased our tickets to see Monty Pythons "Spamalot" on broadway. Should be fun. We're definately looking forward to posting some pictures to show you how it goes.

3 comments:

natalie brady said...

hey! DC is only 3 hours from us, maybe we can hook up! sounds like a fun trip!

Ramsey said...

I am so jealous!!!! I hope you have a fabulous time! You deserve only the best. :)

Liz said...

Ooooo, that sounds awesome! Say hello to the East Coast for us...I'm sure it'll be ages before we ever get out there! :)