This is a picture taken at Robyn's (Lisa's friend) wedding reception tonight. Unfortunately not all of Lisa's friends were there at the same time, so there are some girls missing from the picture (sorry about that). Crystal was in a bad mood because Lisa made her sit on her lap for 2 hours, so we went to the ihop afterwords and ate some fries together, which did the trick...she was in a great mood for the rest of the night!
Top picture, (left to right):
Lisa with Crystal, Janalee, Marilee, Robyn, Lisa F. with Halle
Bottom picture: Crystal eating a french fry happily
3 comments:
Mamacita!!1
You have such a beautiful family...Im so glad that I started this whole blog thing..it will be way easy to keep in touch and I can see that family of yours grow!..your blog is so awesome how do you put videos on your website without having to go through youtube!..anyway thanks for everything!
Erin
Oh man! I'm sad that I couldn't stay longer. I love the picture of you ladies! One of these days we'll have a successful get-together with everyone and their families. Wouldn't that be awesome if we could actually pull that off?! Robyn is beautiful. I hope they have clear skies and smooth sailing on their honeymoon! Bon Voyage!
Crystal is so cute! I love her little ponytails!
Post a Comment