A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Friday, July 5, 2013

Welcome to the world Samuel !!!

I will write details of my birth story in a day or two when I get some rest, but for now here are some pictures for those that have requested them.


10 days before induction date, and 16 days before actual due date.


In the nursery





Samuel Nicholas Itri


He looks like his dad.  Also a turtle. A cute one.



Ready to go home on discharge day!

Update:

I got a text complaining that there are "only four real pictures".  Here is a one minute video clip where he's actually awake.  Now I'm going to bed. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Katy Truman said...

He is so cute! Glad he is here safe and sound. Hope everyone is adjusting ok!

Lisa said...

Yeahhhh Lis! Congrats on delivering a perfect baby boy! He is so sweet! My favorite pic is the yawning one. I hope your recovery goes well and that you get some sleep. You deserve it!