A happy family, is but an earlier Heaven...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Family photos


We got together last Memorial day with Scott's family and took a bunch of pics. Kyle is going on his mission soon so this was the last time Scott's fam could all take pics together for a long time.



Here are all the Itri Boys




And here are their wives...plus Crystal. Crystal kept shrugging in her pictures which makes it look like she has no neck, but what can you do?


What a nice looking family!



Here are the three grand kids. Regan, (Son of Rob and Stephanie) Seth, and Crystal.



What kind of post would this be without the gratuitous, "look at my cute kids" shots?

Scott and I are torn over this picture. He thinks she looks like she's in pain because she looks so sad in the pic. I think it's still cute, but it does in fact, lack her smile.


This is a little more like her.


It was Seth's nap time, and boy was he a pain during the whole photo session. Trying to get him to hold still or look at the camera was like trying to peel my skin off.


We did get ONE of his smiles in one pic though.


Here are our two favorite knuckleheads. Not exactly natural smiles for either of them, but it's still them.



So on to our own little family. Again, getting our children to cooperate was difficult. This one turned out OKAY except that I'm not crazy about my kids expressions. Seth looks half normal, a little serious, but not bad. Crystal is making a weird face though. Don't know what she was doing.


Out of all the copies of my little family, I liked this one the best because we all look sort of normal. My only complaint is that the tippy top of Scott's hair is missing. What do you think? Should I still get it framed even though he's missing some hair? I'm torn.


Close to the end Seth started freaking out. He plays this game where he grabs peoples faces and squeezes their cheeks, and instead of looking at the camera man, he started goofing around playing his favorite games.


This is when BOTH of them lost it. Crystal is complaining to the cameraman that the pictures are taking too long and Seth is doing his best monster roar.


Seth is obsessed with monsters lately. I guess looking on the bright side that it's a good thing we got at least one pic of his monster roar before he grows out of it.

3 comments:

stephanie itri said...

I love the pictures of your kids! Seth's smile is so adorable- I love it! I also love the one of him grabbing crystal. Shows what photo sessions are like with kids. The group ones... Margie wants to take new ones when they go out in Sept and photo shop us in...

Paula-Adam said...

VERY cute pics!!! have I ever told you how totally stressful family pictures are for me??? OH MY GOSH...they are. that's why I'm only willing to do them once every two years...seriously I would do it once every ten, but I'll be nice to Adam and follow family traditions...

Ramsey said...

The second to last one is my favorite. Photoshop some Christmas hats on it and send it out as Christmas cards. It will be epic!